Free to Make a Splash Pouch
(Arriving the week of August 9)
Please note that the sari tassel and lining are unique on each pouch since we use upcycled fabric. Each bag will have a different tassel and lining from what is pictured.
* These pouches are ethically made by survivors of exploitation and people who are at-risk
* Each bag is manufactured in India at a fair trade social enterprise
* Exclusively designed by and for The Tote Project
* Made with 100% organic cotton
* Lining and tassel made from upcycled sari fabric. (Various patterns and colors)
* Printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
* Zip closure
6.69 x 9.84 x 3.54 inches
10% of the gross profits from your purchase will be donated to fight human trafficking and support survivors as they pursue their dream jobs.