Smooth milk chocolate with a tropical sweetness and soft acidity.
50% Brazil Fazenda Alta Vista, Honey
50% Colombia Narino Buesaco, Washed
Sweet orange and caramel with smooth milk chocolate finish.
65% Guatemala Santa Clara, Washed
35% Costa Rica Aquiares Estate, Washed
Robson Vilela Martins: Fazenda Alta Vista, Honey - Brazil 340g
This honey processed, yellow bourbon coffee comes to us from Robson and the team at Fazenda Alta Vista in Cristina, Minas Gerais, Brazil.
Fazenda Alta Vista is a beautiful coffee farm, purchased by Robson in 2001 after Robson left his previous profession as a dentist to follow his passion of growing specialty coffee. This coffee is perfect for any brewing style and showcases sweet and balanced fruity, chocolate flavours.
Sweet caramel with cranberry, berries and chocolate.
Origin - Peru
Region - Cajamarca
Altitude - 1,650-1,800m
Process - Washed
This coffee comes from the 400 producers that are a part of the Lima Coffee Cooperative, run by Rony Lavan.
Rony is a quality driven professional who is helping to raise the quality of coffee his producers are producing, it really shows in this clean and sweet washed coffee.
We are loving this lot as a everyday, easy drinking filter coffee.
Searching for a delicious decaffeinated coffee, that doesn't compromise on quality or flavour? Look no further than our Ethiopia Sidamo Decaf. Expertly decaffeinated right here in Vancouver, BC by Swiss Water Decaf, with the upmost time and care put into every batch, this is the perfect example of an excellent decaffeinated coffee.
Ricardo Zelaya: Santa Clara, Honey - Guatemala - 340g
GUATEMALA SANTA CLARA ESTATE
Sweet dates and walnut with a lingering toffee finish
The Zelaya family has been growing coffee for over 100 years and four generations. This renowned family owns farms throughout Guatemala and grows one of only a handful of genuine ‘Antigua’ coffees (coffees grown in the Antigua valley area bounded by three volcanoes – Agua, Acatenango and Fuego). Finca Santa Clara is located on the fertile southern slopes of the Volcán de Agua in the Antigua Valley at 1,600-1,830 metres. Ricardo Zelaya has managed the farm, which was bought in 1974 by his Grandfather, since 1988 and is the 4th generation of the Zelaya family to have produced coffee at Santa Clara. Since taking over the farm, he has increased the size from 17 hectares of coffee plantations up to 95 hectares as well as building a wet mill, drying patios and a greenhouse to improve the processing of the coffee.
Dark chocolate with almonds, orange and caramel.
Early Riser is a blend that showcases a more traditional flavour profile. It was developed to taste sweet and bold with lingering dark chocolate flavours as a filter coffee and to be a smooth and balanced espresso.
50% Brazil, Fazenda Alta Vista, Honey
50% Guatemala, Santa Clara Estate, Washed
Worku Family -Ethiopia
Floral with dark chocolate and berries.
Origin - Ethiopia
Region -Sheka Forest, Kaffa
Altitude - 1,700-2,000m
Process - Natural
Import Partner - West Coast Coffee Traders
Natalia Brito -Brazil
Berry jam, orange blossom, and peanut brittle.
With notes reminding us of berry jam, peanut brittle and orange blossom this is an incredibly tasty coffee, which makes for a sweet and balanced filter coffee and an easy drinking, sweet espresso. This offerings joins our Easygoing category.
Columbia - Tropical banana with sweet berries and milk chocolate.
Category - Adventurous
Origin - Colombia
Farm -El Vergel Estate
Producer - Elias & Shady Bayter
Varietal - Caturra
Process - Double Fermentation Natural
60% Swiss Water Decaffeinated, Ethiopia Sidamo, Natural
40% Ethiopia Guji, Kayon Mountain Farm, Natural
It’s 3pm. You’ve already hit your coffee quota for the day but you are suddenly in need of that extra little kick, a little energy re-up to get you through the rest of the day. But one more coffee would usually keep you up all hours of the night... so what can you turn to? After Hours!
Say hello to the new low caffeine blend, After Hours. 60% of this blend is a Swiss Water Decaffeinated, natural processed Ethiopian Sidamo and the other 40% is a natural processed Ethiopian Guji. These coffees create a sweet, juicy and delicious profile with a lower hit of caffeine. The perfect way to get through the afternoon slump without going over your caffeine threshold.